Welcome Juniors ~ Class of 2019!

Welcome Juniors, Class of 2019!

Can you believe that in just two short years you will be walking across the stage to receive your diploma?! It'll come sooner than you know it. We both are on this "new to Middle College" journey together; I started working here, as your counselor at the beginning of July. I graduated with my masters in May and am excited to learn all the ropes of OTC Middle College together. 

As your counselor, I am here for you whether to discuss academic stuff, personal stuff, or even to laugh. {I love to laugh!} I will be meeting with each one of you, individually, multiple times a semester to get to know you and to see how things are going. Please feel free to call, email, or come by to meet with me and this goes for your parents as well. 

Some important things you should know about me: I love cats! I love KC Chiefs! And I love to travel and climb mountains! Oh, and chocolate is always the way to my heart.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and having a fun two years together! 

Ms. Loveland
417.477.6975

Popular Posts